Monday, November 24, 2008

..Sweet 21..

It takes a long time for today to come.
Today is my birthday..
And i am so glad that now, i am 21 years old..
[I know that some people hate their birthday]

"Happy Birthday" to me!
(^_^)

These are among the people who appeared in my inbox:

  • FiFy My Sweetheart
  • AjaN
  • MaMa, Abah & Family
  • Ridhwan Isa
  • Ahmad Taufik
  • Ellin
  • Shahrul
  • Solihah
  • Kayron
  • Firdaus Yahya
  • Ibrahim Ismail
  • Bank Islam [Unexpected One]
  • Celcom [Birthday Wish + Xpax Bonus For 7 Days]
  • Maxis [Birthday Wish + Free Calls For The Day]
  • Azzirra
  • Along
  • Mimi Chan
Thanks All..

p/s: This list will be updated as the time goes by.

6 comments:

  1. The list.. is it according to the time of message receive? So am I among the earliest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Ariff..

    Sorry I missed it..

    May Allah bless you and have a sweet year celebrating the reaching your 'freedom' age..

    and to burst the bubbles(hehehehe..)

    you are now officially an ADULT..

    no more the word young attached to the title..

    muahahahhahaa...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThaNks So Much, Kak Elvie.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThaNks So Much, Afiqah. I was so excited. Coz u have reached my blog. HeHe.. And actually i love to be ADULT. (^_^)

    Keh3..

    ReplyDelete
  5. No la, iMs. The list is not according to the time of messages received. Somehow, u are among the earliest. =P

    ReplyDelete