Saturday, March 21, 2009

..Confused..

I still remember the days we had a little sweet moment. I felt so glad that you were around but i was not sure about what you felt about it. You gave me some kind of happiness as you finally asked me to do something that i always wanted to do with you.. As the time goes by, i could sense that you are no longer around. What is happening to you and could it be because of me that you disappeared? Honestly, i am so sorry if i made a mistake to you and i don't mind if you want to change your mind..

All i wish now is for you to come back as i know that you will be even far away from me within these few months. I am longing for your come back and i always care about you..

Be good wherever you are..

-me-

6 comments:

  1. Thank u 4 everything..
    U have done nothing wrong 2 me.. =(
    Please Forgive me, Honey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, SayaNg.. I owez forgive you. =P Neway, thanks for the comments. Hehe.. I Love You So Much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronald Reagan, has once said “I've always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other."

    I think it's time to talk TO each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb quote, Ibrahim. Well then, let's talk. Hehe.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeHe.. Romantis ke? Saje2 je tu. Kasi mantap writing. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete