Friday, January 23, 2009

..Back To Basics..

I still remember the day i checked the IPTA's entry result that night. It was 3 in the morning. My parents were at my back standing & waiting for the result to appear. I was so shocked and glad as i was accepted for the TESL programme. 3 years had passed like blowing wind and now i am at UiTM Shah Alam doing my second year Degree. Another 1 year and a half to go before i am off to Kota Kinabalu again. To Institut Perguruan Gaya.

Currently, i miss Kota Kinabalu. These are among things that i missed:

  • Kota Kinabalu Airport [I heard it's getting bigger and luxurious]
  • HaHa.. Uncle Idris Taxi. [The best taxi driver that we the gaya's ever met]
  • Tanjung Aru maybe, though the beach is not very clean for the past few years.
  • Centre Point or i could say the heart of Kota Kinabalu.
  • Warisan Square [Where all the branded things are]
  • Yeah! Waterfront. [So nice to stay on a jetty at night with wind blowing at ur face]
  • UMS, perhaps. [As i always sent my girlfriend there. HeHe..]
Lots, and lots more...

Place that i planned to go if there is an opportunity:

  • One Borneo Kota Kinabalu [Bigger than Midvalley bha tu. HeHe..]
Hurm..
There are a lot of things and happiness that you can find in Kota Kinabalu.
The language is also not very tough. [My friends said that i already master it & that's why i am named as "Sabahan Celup"]

To Kota Kinabalu,
I wish we can be together again because i miss you so much.

To Fify,
The memories that we had together there would always be in my mind.

I'm looking forward to go to Kota Kinabalu again.
I hope i have the chance to go there...

2 comments:

  1. weyh!!! aku mau pegi sana lagi bha...bulan 10 nt...haha...awek aku nk grad...waaa...bestnya sabah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa.. Sabah mmg best. Btw, aritu ada la gak aku terserempak ngan Tasha nk gi kelas. Tp die xnmpak aku. Aku pun looking forward to go there again tp xsure biler. =P

    p/s: Visit Sabah is a must! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete