Thursday, January 8, 2009

..I Need Time..

"People Made Mistakes, So Did I"..

I knew it was my fault and it was not my real attention to stay quiet. You are always in my mind since that freaky day. We went there together and in the end, we split. I did not expect this thing to happen in the first place. Though we fought that day, it's true that i would never forget the day. Trust me, i did not have any intention to abandon you in the first place. You will not understand if i explain the real reason & i do not want you to know, either. I need time & i am at the wrong side. I admit that. I really want to say sorry for what i have done to you but not for the time being. I'll do that when i am ready.

You are one of my best friends and you will always be. I'll never forget you..

p/s: I hope you read this entry, My Dear Best Friend.

Sincerely,
-Me-

1 comment:

  1. ok...i finally read this..and i know u really mean it..actually u already forgiven..and i know i make mistake too..sorry..i miss u as u are my best friend..i miss the time we spent together..and really want to tell everything bout my life..as i always did..but i donno how..and i wait the day u said sorry to me..again..coz i know u said it before..hope u will be my best friend as u always did..

    from:
    @janZoey

    ReplyDelete