Tuesday, February 17, 2009

..Authenticity..

Morning:

Today was not a very good day, actually.
I had to woke up early due to my unfinished study of Methodology.
I drank Nestum only for breakfast.
I saw a shadow passing by next to my room
but
when i checked it, nobody was there.
So creepy & Taufik said, it might be the "Penunggu Rumah".

Noon:

I made my last preparation for the Methodology Test.
Taking my bath, etc.
Then i went straight away to the Faculty.

During The Test:

The time given was an hour.
However, there were 7 questions & i might need more than an hour. Unfortunately, we had to complete the test in av room.
With no table, sitting on the floor & writing on the chair.
It was terrible as i suffered backache recently.
Thus, I could not do well in my test and i was so frustrated.

It made me feel that the result of the test will be inauthentic.
Due to the environment of the test.
There goes all of my preparation.

Now, i am looking forward for the second test.
And i hope it will not be the same again..

-Gambatte Kudasai!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment