Sunday, February 22, 2009

..Sudden Addiction..

I had a sudden addiction this evening.
It is actually an addiction with a song.
Farah loves the song so much,
that makes me wonder how best the song is.
Even Taufik loves the song, as well.
I am getting more enthusiastic to listen to the song.
So, i switched on Taufik's laptop,
searching for the song.

Nah!
I finally managed to listen to the song.
It is very good and cool.
I don't really like that genre of music previously,
but this time, i think i am starting to like it.
I just love it & I can't stop listening to the song this evening.
I might look outdated but seriously, that is who i am..

"The Blurry & The Outdated One"

Wanna know the song??


It is actually a song from:

-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus entitle Represent-


Thanks to Farah & Taufik for introducing the song to me.
(^_^)


4 comments:

  1. puding...wawawa..ko pun sama mcm elin suda..baru mo addicted...weeeweee

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa.. Seriously, the song is so awesome. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku pun mo join da club jugala! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come & Join Us, Ibrahim. HeHe.. =P

    ReplyDelete